Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another day, another update

So I was sitting on the beach today, for the perhaps half hour that we actually saw the sun (it's been days and days here in Jersey!) and I noticed the red light flashing on my PinkBerry. I assumed it was my husband texting from Boy Scout Camp where he and my son (David, 10 years old, see photo) are hopefully having a wonderful time. But it wasn't! It was BILL BOUB! Remember, Lisa Wagner said she'd try to reach out to classmates via Classmates.com, and sure enough, she was able to connect with Bill who emailed to say that he is DEFINITELY coming to the reunion.

Check the roster below. I've moved some people around based upon who we talk to, who we connect with, who sends money, etc. Although I haven't spoken to Tad directly, since Bill is in touch with him, I'm moving him up a category.
Still no luck with Ira Weinstock, and in reviewing the list I got from Komrower, I noticed that he'd not had any luck with David Greenfield. Does anyone know anything about David, after Irvington High? Again, a good place to start is where he went to college, perhaps where his parents moved when they left Irvington. Any little piece of information gives a researcher a niche, and once you unearth one piece of information, the rest sort of falls into place.






No comments:

Post a Comment