Monday, October 5, 2009

More Reunion Magic

With just 5 days until the reunion, I really didn't expect any more magic. But this morning, I opened Facebook and I saw that I had a message in my inbox. I literally had the wind knocked out of me when I saw that it was from.....Steven Kornfeld.

Now here's where the magic comes in. I'll let Steven fill everyone in on the details of his life for these past 40 years, but Steven doesn't live at the address that I've been sending mailings to, and doesn't have access to the phone number that I, Mark Engel, Fran Cowan, Louie Baldwin, Lonnie Horwitz...have been leaving messages on. It happens that he was there today and he collected the phone messages and all the mailings that have accumulated over the past six months.

The magic? Why today and not next Monday? It's not mine to question. I'm a firm believer that everything...all things...happen for a reason; nothing is left to chance. I'm just thrilled that Steven was there today and that he will be with us Saturday.

I have a few more photos from Al to post up; I'll get to them later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment