Friday, May 29, 2009

Update

Since my last blog post, I've received checks and confirmations from Mark Engel and Ellen Aronoff. Gloria Birn is reserved at Ocean Place, so I'm sure she's coming as well, although I haven't heard from her directly yet. I've also traded emails with Leslee Scheckman, but she can't yet make a commitment. Hopefully, as we get closer to the October date, she'll be able to clear her schedule and join us.

Please remember to book your room at Ocean Place if you plan to stay overnight. The hotel is filling up faster than I'd expected, and once our bank of rooms have been reserved you'll be at the mercy of the total occupancy of the hotel as to whether you'll get the special rate. And truly, look around at some of the other places and compare them to Ocean Place. It's really a great deal that they're offering us.

Be watching your mail. I anticipate getting a mailing out early in June. That will put us at 4 months until the reunion. Seems like a long time, but time does have a way of flying by.

Hope you're all enjoying the end of the school year, and the beginning of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment