Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ocean Place Hotel

Just a reminder that we've made arrangements with Ocean Place Hotel in Long Branch for a bank of rooms for the night of the reunion. Fran and I were there last weekend when she was up, and it's really quite a lovely place. They have a beautiful day spa. I'm hoping that my husband takes the hint and books me for something on Saturday afternoon. Have I mentioned already that the reunion weekend is also my birthday weekend?



We have a bank of 10 rooms reserved. The hotel will continue to book rooms for us at $169/night until the hotel is at 85% capacity. They are honoring that rate for the three days prior to and the three days after the reunion. As a note, October at the Jersey Shore can be quite lovely. My suggestion is that if you're even considering staying overnight that you book the room. You only need to reserve it on a credit card; your card won't get charged until you actually check in, and you can cancel, should you need to, up until 3 days prior to check in.



Contact the hotel directly to make arrangements: 800-411-7321, option 3 (I think) for group reservations. Our group is called Union Avenue Reunion. Contact me at rjamnik@gmail.com if you have any problems.



We will be meeting on Sunday morning for a brunch at OP. More details on that will be coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment