Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy Reunion Week

My busy reunion week started with an email from Mark Engel with the photo below attached. Look how cute everyone was! That's Steven Kornfeld next to Mark.

If anyone else has any pictures that they'd like to share, send them to me, and I'll post them up. Or better yet, bring them to the reunion.


I also had an email from Shelley Rosenbloom. She isn't going to be able to make the reunion. She expressed her disappointment, and asked that I extend her best regards to everyone. Shelley lives in Minnesota, and I'd hoped to see her this summer at a conference I was considering attending. I didn't go, and regret the missed opportunity.

I got Paul Pomerantz's check, so he's definitely in. I never had any doubts about him; he'd told me very early on that he was planning to attend.

I was pleasantly surprised one day this week to come home to find a check from Natalie. I'm making the appropriate roster change to move her back up to 'Attending'.

I anticipate confirming Joey this week, so by my count, that still leaves Leslee and John Ficula unaccounted for.

Except, of course, for Steven Kornfeld.

No comments:

Post a Comment