Saturday, September 26, 2009

2 Weeks....and counting!

Yow! Where has the time gone? It was forever ago when we started the planning, and now, here we are, just two weeks from the event.

A few newsworthy items from the past week:

If you were planning to stay at Ocean Place, and haven't made your reservation yet, I'm sorry to say that IF you can get a room, you'll be paying full price. The hotel is near capacity. As I said in a much earlier post, apparently October is the new June for weddings at the Jersey Shore, and there are 3 at OP the weekend of the reunion.

I heard from Joey this week. Sad to say he's not going to be able to attend. He sends everyone his best wishes, and asks that we send pictures. Other than Leslee, I'm pretty certain that the roster posted is the final roster. I expect to hear from Leslee early this coming week.

Since so many people have asked me about photographs, I've arranged for someone to come to the event to take photos. She'll use my camera and wander the room taking pictures, then sometime soon after the event I'll post the photos up to a shared spot where anyone who wants can view them, download them, print them.

And still no word from Steven.

No comments:

Post a Comment