Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's official, Larry!

If we were giving a prize for longest distance travelled for the reunion, it would go to Tad Boub. I got his check yesterday, along with a sweet note; he's coming from California! I was already pretty excited about seeing one Boub Boy after all these years! Now we'll get to see them both.

The fence sitter who jumped off this week is George Seltzer. He's another of the original Facebook group that I've been 'chatting' with since we started planning this thing. He finally made the commitment. I know that many of us have young kids, (my David is 10 and in the 5th grade) but I do believe that George's son Stephen is the youngest among them all. He's just started first grade! If you're a Facebooker, and you haven't already, friend George. He's got photos of Stephen up, and honestly, he looks just like George...though apparently that's a debate. For those keeping count, George will be staying at OP with his family.

There are a few folks who are still not quite there: Joey Correia will be getting his schedule for October in just about a week, and will know then if he can make it; Paul Pomerantz has yet to send a check, and I'd like to remind him and anyone else that I will not be prepared to handle money the night of the reunion, I haven't heard from John Ficula since the end of July while I was on vacation, but I've left him a few voice messages, and he's not completely discounted, and I'm still waiting to hear from Leslee Scheckman. Other than that, I do believe we've reached everyone that we're going to.

Except Steven Kornfeld. :=(

No comments:

Post a Comment