Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Guest Blogger



Hello there! I'm David and I am Ruth's son and in the 5th grade Whoo hoo! I am also going to Pine Grove Day Camp where there is something called Color War! There are 4 teams and 4 colors (usually 2 teams and the colors are green + white (last year gold instead of white and 2 years ago blue and gold.) The colors are red, blue, green and gold, the teams are Gryfindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. ( If you know your Harry Potter you know the teams and colors go with them.) I'm on Griffindor (red and GO GRFFINDOR!!) and we are in last place.

=( Anyway I like to sprite ( mixing pokemon to see what they look like) Youtube (certain stuff Look up the wife song on youtube it's pretty funny! the internet!!( well duh!) and texting. I also like video games and watching tv n stuff and more (like legos and camp (CAMPS DA BEST!!!) and listening to music. This is my post for now so Bye and ROCK ON!!!!!!!!





ps please comment




No comments:

Post a Comment